This is the Job You’ve Been Waiting For!
Why J&D Ultracare is the best agency to work for:
•While we have some adult clients, our specialty is in pediatric home care nursing. Our nurses benefit from our expertise.
• We pay more than most agencies and pay a sign-on bonus
• You can work full-time, part-time, or per diem
• Easy on-boarding process – you can start within a week
• You can choose your schedule, the location of jobs, the type of cases you want.
• We are not a corporate agency. We are a small, private agency and are free to take care of our nurses and provide great support.
• You can use this job to supplement your full time job or to gain experience while you are attending school.
• No frustrating platforms to deal with. We handle all that so you can concentrate on what you do best and enjoy working with the kids.
• You get complete support any time you have a question or a concern 24/7. We are happy to help!
• We train and support you until you feel ready to be independent on a case. When you go into a home, you’ll know just what to do and the family will appreciate it.
• Enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and a team that’s there to help you. We love our nurses and never take them for granted.
• We’ll guide you through an easy on-boarding process. You can start working within a week of application.
Try us out for one case and see why our nurses love working with us. Come join our family!
We provide all the resources, training tutorials, and in-person training that you need to have great experiences – It’s a win/ win/ win for the patient, the family, and the nurse.
“I think J&D Ultracare is the best agency to work for. I can make my own hours and I like the steady income. The J&D team treat their nurses really well. If I need to cancel a shift, they let me make up time. They make you feel appreciated. If you have a medical question, the supervisor will answer the phone and walk you through it.
What I like most is working with the kids. You can really make a difference in their lives. The families are grateful, and they trust you. I’ve been working for one child for 14 year and about 7 years with another.
My friends say that it’s very different working at a hospital. They are always on the go. My job is more relaxing. I only have one person to worry about at a time. The environment is pleasant and slower paced.”